I was certified as a Holistic Health Practitioner in 1998 through Heartwood Institute in Garberville, California. For the 15 months that I resided there, I studied an array of healing modalities and was certified in Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Polarity Therapy and Zen Shiatsu Acupressure. Since my time at Heartwood I have studied many other modalities including Reiki, La Stone Therapy and Sat Nam Rasayan.
My massages are a regenerative blend of these approaches, with a focus on deep relaxation. When in this serene and still place of release, the body’s innate intelligence can restore itself to equilibrium bringing energetic balance, relief, and calm. This massage is deeply meditative and nourishing.
Sessions are conducted on a BioMat, a heated Amethyst mat, which employs a technology of far infrared rays and negative ions.
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Relieves anxiety and promotes relaxation
- Improves sleep patterns
- Reduces inflammation
- Eases joint pain and stiffness
- Provides warm, soothing pain relief
- Eliminates toxins in the body
- Increases blood circulation
- Alleviates migraines and tension headaches
- Reduces allergy symptoms
- Improves immune system function
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Burns calories and controls weight
- Improves muscle tone and skin quality
30 Minute RECHARGE ~ $35 Enjoy a rejuvenating half hour on the BioMat complete with head, neck and foot massage, as well as aromatherapy and intuitive energy balancing.
60 Minute Massage on BioMat ~ $80
90 Minute Massage on BioMat ~ $110
HOLIDAY SPECIAL Buy one Gift Certificate receive a 2nd at HALF-PRICE
Contact: email@example.com 603.930.0127